Hi friends, this is Jordyn. Here is my top 10 list for packing a great shoebox for a girl for Operation Christmas Child.
- A cuddly toy – I really like cuddly toys, so I think a girl would like this too.
- Toothbrush – I think a toothbrush is good because it will help keep their teeth clean.
- Toothpaste – I think toothpaste is also good for the same reason.
- Hairbrush/Comb – I would add a hairbrush or comb to help them keep their hair untangled.
- Soap – I think soap is important to help them get clean when they take a shower.
- Bracelet – This is one of my favorites. I would add a bracelet to remind them that people care about them.
- Notebook – I think a notebook would be good so they could write down some stuff they are thinking about.
- Pens or Pencils – Pens and pencils will help them write and draw.
- A T-Shirt – I would want to make sure they have something new and clean to wear.
- A Handwritten Note – I think a note would mean a lot to them and help them know Jesus loves them.
Remember, after you have filled your shoebox to print one of these labels out. Cut it down to size and check the correct box so that OCC knows who the gift is for.
Jordyn is hoping to encourage kids all over the country to pack a shoebox. If you are interested in more info, check out Jordyn’s Youth Challenge for Operation Christmas Child!