Week #2 Wrap Up

Posted on

Congrats George and Sandra T. – You TWO won the Mickey and Minnie Mouse paintings signed by the characters and Jordyn. Thank you so much for your sweet donation to Faith Like A Child, Inc. We hope you enjoy the pics!!

Jordyn raised another $152 this week, not counting sales from The Staycation Jar (as we won’t know those numbers for a little bit)! For those who have asked, 70% of the $2.99 sales price goes to Faith Like A Child, Inc, while the other 30% goes to Amazon, basically as a “listing fee”.

Here’s a little secret too. If you don’t want to pay the $2.99, but you are an Amazon Prime Member, you can borrow the book for FREE and Faith Like A Child, Inc. will still make a small percentage per download. Thank you for doing such a great job getting the word out about this fundraiser, as the book has generated some great best-seller ranks already. We are super excited to see the numbers at the end of the month, and learn how Jordyn’s idea is panning out!

We will be making another run to the bank today, something Jordyn has been looking forward to all week long. It’s weird, fun, and a little bit sad seeing her so “grown up”, making deposits into her own account. The girl hasn’t even lost a baby tooth yet… yet she has her own business account!

On next week’s agenda:

The Staycation Jar Fundraiser: Up for grabs will be a Winnie the Pooh Collection: Winnie, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore – all signed by the characters. I seriously cannot WAIT to share the pics with you. They are SO precious!!! To be eligible, simply purchase a copy of The Staycation Jar, and email your receipt to love@faithlikeachildinc.com – If you’ve already bought a copy, THANK YOU… (and you can still play, just send in your receipt)!! Here’s a sneak peek:

October Business Fundraisers will launch: This will be a GREAT opportunity to start your Christmas Shopping early and be DONE… We have a few businesses who will be donating a portion of their monthly sales, or will host an event for Faith Like A Child, Inc. online to help us raise money. We have room for one more business if you are interested (email me at info@faithlikeachildinc.com). We are so excited to see how this goes!!

Garage Sale: We have a mega-garage sale scheduled for Oct 6th with many families from our church joining in. At the Garage Sale, we will also do 5 other fundraisers simultaneously… 1) Bake Sale, 2) Lemonade Stand, 3) Have a drawing for a Signed Cinderella Pillow, 4) Sell Good Grief!, 5) Sell Jordyn’s drawings… Another busy, but super fun week, that’s for sure!

Friends, thank you so much for all of your help, continuing to get the word out! Please don’t forget to come find us on Facebook!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *